2M Scopedome Plug And Play kit
PlugAndPlay automation system dedicated for ScopeDome 2M dome includes:
- 2M Dome Motor 12VDC 150W (with Dome Position Encoder Module)
- 2M Shutter Motor 12VDC 150W
- 12V / 180W power supply for motors
- 2x 12VPWM Motor Control card - rotation and shutter motor control
- 2x ScopeDome Arduino card ver. 1.3 in a housing and with power supply
- 2x shutter limit switches (Open / Close)
- Home sensor
- 3x thermometers for measuring the temperature of motors and outdor
- humidity sensor
- dome electronics heating system
- dome motors heating system
- PlugAndPlay cabling for the 2M dome
- mounting plates for the Dome and Shutter parts allowing the installation of cards on the pier and the side panel of the dome
Based on the ScopeDome Arduino Card, we offer a complete observatory automation system. In combination with control software compliant with the ASCOM standard, it allows conducting remote observation sessions.
- Plug and play wiring
One of the biggest problems during the construction of the observatory is the connection of all automation components necessary for proper operation of the dome. This operation is facilitated by dedicated Plug And Play cabling. No electronics knowledge required to connect it. To run the automation in the observatory, simply connect all the wires in accordance with their numbering. It takes no more than five minutes.
- Operation with weather stations
Our cards work with the most popular weather stations and Cloud Sensor type sensors (Boltwood, AAG Cloud Sensor, Davis, Heavy Weather, WeatherUnderground).
For the ScopeDome Arduino card you can optionally order a dedicated Cloud and Rain sensor manufactured by ScopeDome.
-Power control in the observatory
In addition, our system allows you to control the power supply of the observatory equipment (e.g. telescope, CCD camera, focuser, lighting, ventilation).
- Heating control in the observatory
The ScopeDome card has a built-in observatory heating control system. It allows heating of the electronics, motors and mirrors of the telescope.
- Emergency situations
The card and its software allow for automatic emergency closing of the observatory shutters in case of various emergency situations: from loss of internet connection to power outage or bad weather conditions.
- Cooperation with domes of other manufacturers
With the help of our control cards you can successfully automate not only ScopeDome domes, but also domes or Roll-Offs from other manufacturers such as: Sirius, Baader, HomeDome, etc.
The ScopeDome card can control up to three engines (azimuth, main shutter, bottom shutter).
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment costs
Product reviews (0)
The valuation of the costs of transporting goods given on our website when placing the Order is only an approximation. It results from our adoption of standardized dimensions and weight of shipments, as well as different costs of their delivery to destination countries. We understand that in many cases the amount may be too high. Therefore, we provide you with the opportunity to use your domestic courier and postal services and order personally a company that can take delivery within Poland (e.g. DHL, DPD, TNT, UPS, FedEx, Pocztex, etc.). After receiving information that the goods are ready for collection, we will ask you to send us, within 7 business days, a waybill label (email@example.com), that will be used to send the package. The courier will be able to take delivery during our business hours.