ScopeDome 3M - full automation
ScopeDome 3M dome with drives, automation system and PlugAndPlay wiring.
ScopeDome 3M dome full automation system includes:
- Rotary drive
- Shutter drive
- PlugAndPlay wiring
- 2x ScopeDome Arduino Card control system
- Electronics and Motors Heating System
- diameter of the dome: 3000 mm
- shutter width: 1000 mm
- dome height: 2400 mm
- diameter of the base: 2760 mm
- weight (with pallet): ~350 kg
- full rotation of a dome with automation system: ~70 seconds
- power consumption (230VAC): ~ 450W average (both motors running), ~250W (shutter opening) ~600W max (at startup)
ScopeDome 3M ver. 3.0 astronomical dome
- The dome is made from polyester–glass laminate of up to 6 mm thickness, providing full resistance to weather conditions, and ensuring high durability and aesthetics at the same time. In addition, it is reinforced by special convex profiles on the outside of the mazer and reinforcements placed inside the structure. The dome is made up of 7 basic elements – it strongly facilitates transport and the assembly on the high buildings.
- The tightness of the dome is guaranteed by its special construction which also prevents the leaking of water inside. The large gap at the base and the bright color covering prevent over-heating. Large window of one meter width the edge of sphere allows freely observations using telescopes of up to 90cm diameter. Observation window is designed so that the telescope had clear view of the zenith. Rotation of the dome is provided by a base placed track, it rolls thanks to 16 plastic rollers system.
- Driving system of the dome is made of two silent low power engines supplied from the 230V. One controls the dome’s rotation, the second allows you to open and close observation window. Special encoder mounted on a circuit of the dome cooperates with the dedicated driver which constantly measures the location of the dome and adjusts the engines’ work respectively to the position of the telescope.
- All our domes are initially assembled and tested in our factory and then dismantled and carefully prepared for transportation.
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment costs
Product reviews (0)
The valuation of the costs of transporting goods given on our website when placing the Order is only an approximation. It results from our adoption of standardized dimensions and weight of shipments, as well as different costs of their delivery to destination countries. We understand that in many cases the amount may be too high. Therefore, we provide you with the opportunity to use your domestic courier and postal services and order personally a company that can take delivery within Poland (e.g. DHL, DPD, TNT, UPS, FedEx, Pocztex, etc.). After receiving information that the goods are ready for collection, we will ask you to send us, within 7 business days, a waybill label (email@example.com), that will be used to send the package. The courier will be able to take delivery during our business hours.